JBAR® Modular Bund System Granted Patent
Asset resilience specialist, Adler & Allan, has added to its portfolio of tank services following the acquisition of the goodwill and certain assets of King Tanktechnic, Manchester. The company has launched A&A TankTechnic Lining Systems, using the highly-rated Adisa product range for single skin tank applications and the DOPA® product range for creating double skin tanks with leak detection technology for compliance with EN 13160, Class 1. This provides targeted corrosion prevention for non-pressurised (atmospheric) underground tanks that store hazardous liquids, such as automotive fuels or chemicals.
Adler & Allan’s dedicated fuel polishing and testing laboratory, located in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, has gained UKAS accreditation, demonstrating its technical competence and integrity in the fields of evaluating and maintaining fuel quality.
As reported by the Harrogate Advertiser and Ripon Gazette:
Work to return flood-hit areas back to normal following the winter storms will last for months to come, according to the chief executive of a Harrogate company heavily involved in clear-up operations across Scotland and the North.
It’s back to work for many this week, but unfortunately the winter break has been far from relaxing for much of the UK. Adler & Allan’s flood response teams have been extremely busy over Christmas and New Year, helping businesses and communities in the North of England and Scotland deal with the flooding.
This Christmas has been a wet one for many people, with thousands of homes and businesses in the North of England sadly affected by flooding. Despite the holiday season, Adler & Allan has been on call to help a number of office buildings, forecourts, retail outlets and other business clients minimise the devastation and get back up and running as quickly as possible.
Adler & Allan has had a busy couple of weeks helping businesses in Cumbria deal with flooding and clean-up its destruction. Working primarily with forecourts and retail outlets, Adler & Allan’s teams have been helping businesses limit damage and prevent pollution. As part of the flood clean-up operation in Cumbria, we have performed the following services:
Wednesday’s (9th December) flood clean-up work has involved helping a number of forecourts in Carlisle get back on their feet. Adler & Allan has been washing down forecourts using jetters and tankers, cleaning gully’s and separators to ensure that discharge water does not pollute the surrounding environment, uplifting flood water and silt from basement areas.
Adler & Allan have had a busy day in Carlisle, helping businesses in the area clean up after Storm Desmond. We’ve been working at forecourts and retail outlets to check fuel tanks are safe, keeping water out and fuel in, to prevent stock losses and pollution.
- BERG Continues To Support Those In Need
- Extending the life of storage tanks
- Fuel testing laboratory gains UKAS accreditation
- Flood work ‘not over for months’
- Flood Barriers
- Latest flooding news
- A&A Response Helping with Christmas Floods
- Dealing with the Christmas floods
- Flood clean-up operation update
- Storm Desmond – forecourt flood clean-up
- Cleaning-up after Storm Desmond in Carlisle
- Helping with floods across the UK
- EuroTechCon – Bringing together the utilities sector
- BERG Communications
- A&A showcases Asset Resilience services at EuroTechCon 2015
- We’re supporting the #floodaware campaign!
- A&A showcase new tank lining at APEA
- Adler and Allan at the Tank Storage Conference
- Flood defence experts at Flood Expo
- Adler and Allan joins Scottish Business in the Community