Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
We are now seeking to recruit a Supervisor for our operation in Waltham Cross.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the purpose of this role is to operate as part of a team in satisfying the delivery of service to all customers and on specific projects for which the skills and experience of the postholder are suited. The successful applicant will be expected to utilise skill, experience and capability to lead projects and hold responsibility for the successful completion of such projects to a high professional standard. The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this post are as follows:
- To plan and install all elements of fuel tanks; this will include tank cleaning.
- Act as part of a team in the decommissioning of fuel tanks and installations
- Limited civils works under suitable instruction and within the postholders experience, qualification and capability.
- Supervise and manage a team of Engineers and Operatives.
- Undertake any other task which the postholder is suitably qualified and experienced and under instruction from supervision.
Due to the environment in which the postholder will be operating and on occasion, acting as a project leader, it is the postholder’s responsibility to promote safe working practices at all times and ensure compliance in this area.
This role is key to the successful delivery of the certain projects and as such, the performance of the postholder will be assessed on project success and completion, including expenditure and timescales.
Applicants must possess excellent technical and industry knowledge and experience and an ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, with internal and external clients. Possessing the ability to demonstrate keen commercial awareness and develop new business with clients at any opportunity, familiarity with MOD property and relative conduct and discipline associated with operating in such environments will be a distinct advantage.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Kurt Wachter, Divisional Manager – email@example.com