Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
We are now seeking to recruit a Supervisor for our operation in Tunbridge Wells.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the purpose of this role is to undertake all supervisory responsibilities and the postholder will manage and supervise all Company employees whilst on site and in the depot, ensuring all tasks are complete in a safe and compliant manner and to promote the success of the division and Company.
The postholder is required to operate any Company vehicle for which they are suitably qualified to undertake and undertake duties associated with that of Spill Response Operative, including high pressure water jetting, clean-up of spills using available resource and equipment. The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this post are as follows:
- To manage and supervise Company employees on site to ensure all tasks, including related documentation is completed correctly, compliantly and in a timely manner.
- To manage health and safety on-site as per method statements and risk assessments; any breach of RAMS procedure and documentation will be the postholders responsibility and the postholder will be required to report any breach immediately to the H&S and Group HR Managers, providing a full and concise report.
- Job progress reports to project manager.
- Responsibility for ensuring all vehicle checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works.
- Reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified.
- Responsibility for ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment.
- Works to be carried out in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation.
- Responsibility for cleaning all plant and equipment post job. The postholder will also be responsible for identifying repair work required.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
Applicants will possess previous knowledge of oil spill response and remediation and supervising staff on site.
It is vital the postholder possesses previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation and demonstrates a willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Andy Garside, Divisional Manager – email@example.com