We are now seeking to recruit a SHEQ Administrator for our operation in Barking.
Reporting to the SHEQ Co-ordinator, the postholder will be required to assist and contribute to the development and implementation of management systems.
The purpose of this process is to achieve compliance with Company and client requirements and report on progress and operational performance.
This is a full time role, however in order to meet operational needs and the demands of the job start and finish times may vary, often with little or no notice. The key tasks and accountabilities of this role are as follows;
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality management systems, procedures, work instructions and system documentation within the Group to achieve and maintain ISO 9001 accreditation and compliance with legislative, company and client requirements.
- On-going review of client requirements and operational performance with direct contact with local management team.
- Provide advice, guidance and operational support relating to management systems to the entire Group; this will involve travel to operational depots and work sites throughout the group.
- Liaise with the Group H&S Manager and SHEQ Co-ordinator to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Liaise with SHEQ team and purchasing function to ensure effective service delivery from supplier base.
- Work with operational staff to identify improvement opportunities and achieve continuous improvement.
- Support document control and record control to demonstrate compliance.
- Monitor performance by gathering and analysing statistical performance data including statistical process control and produce performance reports.
- Develop company performance standards to propagate clear understanding and acceptance of client expectations throughout the Group.
- Prepare for and represent the Group in second and third party audits.
- Support SHEQ team initiatives.
- Undertake, document and follow up on internal audits and performance reviews to support company and client objectives.
- Provide data to and support management review processes.
The above list is not exhaustive.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be expected to fully support commercial reviews, the implementation of Training programmes and communicate with clients at all levels and represent the company at all times. The successful candidate will demonstrate competence in use of Microsoft applications and possess relative operational experience.
A degree of training will be provided, however we are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual who will make an immediate contribution to the success of the Company.
*Salary dependant on experience and capability
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to;
Lynda Bowdler, SHEQ Co-ordinator – Lynda.Bowdler@adlerandallan.co.uk