Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join our National Operations team in Barking.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide sales support to National Operations & Contracts department and the postholder will hold direct responsibility for placing work with appropriate divisions and engineers. Other key tasks and accountabilities associated with this role will be as follows:
- Answering incoming calls in a prompt, professional and polite manner, assessing any opportunities presented and ensuring the required work is distributed and recorded on the company CRM software.
- Ensuring contracted services are provided in compliance with contract requirements.
- Sourcing completed paperwork from responding service centres and subcontractors.
- Updating group CRM database with relevant information to facilitate accurate monthly reporting.
- Creating purchase orders as required for subcontractors and suppliers to support group services.
- Invoicing when works complete and when instructed to.
- Administration of customer equipment & asset database.
- Any ad hoc administration projects and other work to cover for other team members.
Applicants must possess experience gained in a similar office environment and have an understanding and knowledge of operating as part of a busy and dynamic sales/contracts team. It is important applicants are computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications; in addition, it is of paramount importance applicants are customer focused and possess previous customer service experience.
Training will be given where necessary; however the company are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties to be an asset to the team and the Company.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Matthew Young, Contracts Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org