Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
We are now seeking to recruit a Marketing Co-ordinator for our operation in Waltham Cross.
The postholder will be required to support and supervise marketing projects and activities. Required to manage external events and marketing campaign co-ordination, the successful candidate will also be required to record marketing expenditure, update budget schedule and the internal purchase system. This role will provide support to the sales and marketing team as an administration function and maintain the flow of internal and external marketing communications and materials.
Other key tasks and accountabilities will include:
- Co-ordinating all Group events – booking events, make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff, ensure appropriate stand furniture/electrics/collaterals are in place and liaise with sales teams on plan of event.
- Updating A&A website and Intranet including news features, blog posts, images, new service pages.
- Co-ordinating email campaign schedule, liaising with PR agency, working with MailChimp platform and creating targets lists and reports on CRM system.
- Co-ordinating PR and advertising schedule, ensuring publishers receive artworks on time.
- Ordering and managing marketing collaterals stock for Group, liaising with couriers to ensure depots receive marketing stock.
- Supervising approved marketing payments, raising purchase orders and recording expenditure.
- Handling incoming sales and marketing related calls.
- General marketing and office administration tasks.
- Collating appropriate sales prospect lists for campaigns.
- Circulating internal communications information.
- Liaising with design, PR and promotion agencies on marketing support projects.
- Handle customer survey campaigns.
- Marketing research administrative work.
We are seeking a self-motivated highly organised team player possessing the ability to prioritise workload who will take responsibility for keeping projects on budget, time and to a high quality. The postholder will act as main port of call for any marketing work that needs to be specified or scheduled and collaborate with colleagues on office resource planning with a high level of attention to detail. The postholder may be required to travel to other locations within the Group and travel to customers/clients premises and events such as trade shows/marketing events.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working with other team members to complete tasks, take ownership of tasks and outcomes and possess excellent communication skills with a good sense of humour and a proactive, positive attitude.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Alan Scrafton, Group Marketing Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org