We are now seeking to recruit an Installation Engineers Assistant for our operation in Kidderminster.
Due to an increase in workload, we are seeking to recruit two Assistants to support our Installation Engineers, joining our team in the AJ Bayliss division in Kidderminster.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the postholders will be required to act as part of a team, completing all tasks in line with instruction and RAMS documentation, to a high professional standard and in the pursuance of delivering excellent customer service. Key tasks and accountabilities associated with this post are as follows:
- Liaison with the site staff, Oil Company and Client representatives.
- Co-ordinating and responsible for works on site.
- Maintaining AJB management system.
- Correct completion and adherence to all Health & Safety documentation.
- Ordering all materials and plant.
- Overseeing and promoting all Company policies, for example Health & Safety.
- Carrying out civil works, pipeworks and grade changes.
- Performing maintenance works, major & minor, for example, checking tanks for water/replacing caps, signage etc.
- Carrying out CEI inspections.
- Carrying our all major refurbishment works i.e. tanks & pump installations.
- Maintaining company plant & equipment.
- Any other duties for which the postholder is qualified for and capable of undertaking.
This is not an exhaustive list and the successful applicants will be required to satisfy any other duties for which they are qualified and capable of undertaking.
Applicants must possess a clean UK driving licence, be capable of operating both vehicles and plant in a safe and professional manner and possess previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation and other works associated paperwork and a willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
The postholders will be required to demonstrate dedication and commitment to the Company by undertaking any task to assist the service centre and Company in achieving success.
We are seeking to recruit confident, self-motivated individuals, demonstrating initiative and a willingness to operate without direct supervision and extensive training.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to either:
Simon Bayliss, AJB Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org