Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
We are now seeking to recruit x2 HGV / ADR Driver / Spill Response Operators for our operation in Glasgow.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the postholder will be required to operate any Company vehicle for which they are suitably qualified to undertake. In addition, the postholder will undertake duties associated with that of Spill Response Operative, including high pressure water jetting, clean-up of spills using available resource and equipment. Duties will include cleaning and removing oil, fuel tanks and interceptors to include uplifting liquids from various outlets and oil transfers; drain and interceptor cleaning, oil spill response. Key tasks and accountabilities are as follows:
- Operating Company vehicles including HGV & ADR class vehicles or any other vehicle for which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate.
- Uplifting and offloading of product and materials in the correct and compliant manner.
- Participate in the cleaning of the tanker barrel, adhering to safe working practices and ensuring correct PPE worn for this task.
- Undertaking all works in accordance with RAMS documentation.
- Cleaning all plant and equipment post job. The postholder will also be responsible for identifying repair work required.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
- Any other duties for which the postholder is qualified for and capable of undertaking.
The successful applicants must possess relative licence categories to operate and control HGV/ADR including tankers and possess previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation. Possessing knowledge of tachograph regulations and demonstrate a willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will possess a digi-tacho card and a willingness to undertake any additional duties for which they are suitably qualified.
We are looking to recruit self-motivated individuals, with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties in the interests of developing knowledge and a career with the company.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Chris Prentice, Regional Manager – email@example.com