Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
The postholder may be required to attend any of the Company’s service centre’s to satisfy duties associated with the role.
Due to an increase in Fleet workload, we are seeking to appoint a full time Group Fleet Administrator to provide a dedicated, efficient and effective administrative support function to the Fleet department.
Reporting to the Group Asset Manager and Group Fleet Supervisor, a principal task of this role will be the collection, collation and recording of all Fleet related documents and invoices.
Key tasks and accountabilities associated with this role are as follows:
• Data entry of fleet documentation onto Fleetwave system
• Administration of Fleetwave database to ensure vehicle compliance
• Assist with formulation of monthly reports
• Filing paperwork and forwarding invoices to head office in a timely manner
• Ad hoc email and phone queries.
• Online vehicle taxation
• MOT/ADR bookings
• Driving Licence checks
• Ordering fuel cards and maintaining account
• Administration of fleet related accounts
• Assist with relevant customer audits / meetings with outside agencies.
The success of the postholder will be continually assessed throughout the course of employment by way of KPI’s and agreed targets.
Applicants must possess excellent administration and communications skills, both written and verbal. In addition, possessing previous experience gained in a busy, fast paced Fleet office environment will be a distinct advantage as will the ability to write reports using Microsoft Office applications.
Some training will be provided however the post requires a self-motivated individual, requiring minimal supervision who will make an immediate contribution to the Fleet department and group.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Steve Madeley, Group Asset Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Stone, Group Fleet Supervisor / email@example.com