We are now seeking to recruit x2 Electrical Service Engineers for our operation in New Alresford.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the successful candidates will not be required to report into the division on a daily basis as daily tasks may be anywhere in the UK. The purpose of this role is to service environmental equipment to a high standard and ensure the delivery of a professional service.
The successful candidate must possess Electrics 17th edition or be in the process of obtaining the qualification, previous experience of environment plant and equipment, and a well-developed knowledge of Separators and Sewage Treatment Plants. Ideally the postholder will be Confined Space trained and hold First Aid and BESC qualifications.
The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this post are as follows:
- Undertake / supervise Dig Outs on Sewage Treatment Plants as and when required.
- Servicing / maintaining other Environmental Equipment including Separators.
- Carry out site Audits as and when required.
- Assist in the commissioning of STP & PS.
- Assist other Engineers as and when required.
- Responsibility for ensuring all equipment checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works.
- Ensure all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices.
- Responsibility for ensuring the security of all Company equipment.
- Works to be carried out in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation. The postholder holds full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation.
- Responsibility for cleaning equipment post job. The postholder will also be responsible for identifying repair work required.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional staff.
- Liaison with Line manager / office staff regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
Excellent communication and decision making skills are essential as is an ability to operate with little or no supervision and demonstrate an ability to work outside of the definition of the role. The postholder will be contracted to work a 40 hour week, however will be expected to be available outside of contractual hours to dedicate sufficient time to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard. The postholder will be required to stay away from home as a regular feature of the role. Some training will be provided, however we are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual who will make an immediate contribution to the success of the Separator Services division of the Company.
*Salary dependant on experience and capability
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Adrian Evans, Operations Manager – Adrian.email@example.com