Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
We are now seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager for our operation in Waltham Cross.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the purpose of this role is to develop sales and increase commercial capability. The postholder will be required to plan, develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to promote the future success of the division with key Accounts and New Business. The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this post are as follows:
- Develop, present and successfully sell the company’s services to existing and potential clients.
- Plan and implement strategy to identify specific targets within the market sector.
- The postholder must also prepare a projected timescale in relation to this task to present to the Divisional Manager.
- To attend regular meetings with Key Accounts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish, develop and maintain current client and potential client relationships; ensure such contact is periodically refreshed by way of regular communication.
- To be responsible for the full utilisation of GMEE to run Key Accounts.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- To follow up customer and client concerns and grievances; provide solution, to mitigate any future issues.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals to be delivered to Divisional Manager.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
The successful candidate will be required to participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and co-ordinate the delivery of services and ensure key accounts are being serviced by the group to the highest standard. The Business Development Manager will be expected to address any apparent issue concerning standard of service provided.
Applicants must possess a proven ability to influence potential clients and a strong knowledge of the FM sector. Possessing the ability to develop and deliver presentations of a professional standard and create, compose, and edit written materials.
The role requires the postholder to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills and at all times present and maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Kurt Wachter, Divisional Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org