Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
Hamble / Negotiable package to include salary, company car, bonus etc.
This is a group role and the above location is a guide. As such, the postholder will be required to travel anywhere in the UK in pursuance of Company business.
We are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager, the purpose of the role being to develop, present and demonstrate success in selling the groups services to existing and potential clients.
Working closely with all local Division Managers and Commercial Managers, the successful candidate will be expected to identify key sales market sectors and business objectives and be pro-active in selling Group Services across all sectors. In addition, the postholder must manage and progress all new leads and referrals resulting from all marketing and field activities including telemarketing, e-marketing and all direct enquiries and champion and manage all leads through the Enterprise CRM system, so the full benefits of the system are obtained for the Division. Other key tasks and accountabilities will include the following:
• Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s Services
• Achieving targets/goals established for the postholders area
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
• Servicing the needs of existing customers and increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets
• Compiling and analysing sales figures
• Dealing with some major customer accounts, collecting customer feedback and market research
• Maintain a diary of sales activities and movements using the Group GMEE CRM system and Outlook and gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
The postholder will be expected to plan active participation in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events, co-ordinate delivery of services and follow-up for collection of payment.
Applicants must possess a proven ability to persuade and influence others and work under considerable pressure whilst demonstrating an ability to develop and deliver presentations of a professional standard.
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to tailor such skills to be suitable to whom the postholder is communicating and a proven knowledge and practical experience of internal and external sales promotion techniques.
The Company are seeking to recruit a self-motivated individual who will present and maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Henry Simpson, Commercial Director / email@example.com