Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependant on experiance
We are now seeking to recruit an Administrator for our operation in Brize Norton.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide full administration and office support to all Managerial and Supervisory staff within the Brize Norton operation.
This is a full time post however the postholder may be required to undertake additional hours to ensure all tasks are completed. The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this post are as follows:
- Answering the telephone and directing telephone calls appropriately.
- Using the paper/computer systems to collate and report business information as required.
- Providing support for all operational staff.
- Maintaining the efficient and professional standards of the depot.
- To assist with the general office administration duties required for the efficient running of the depot.
- Any other duties for which the postholder is suitably experienced and qualified to undertake and instructed to do so by Supervision.
Applicants must possess previous experience gained in a similar environment and be computer literate with the ability to operate with minimal supervision, demonstrating initiative. Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
Training will be given where necessary; however the company are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties in the interests of developing knowledge and a career with the company.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Sue Clarke, Director – email@example.com